Bagging Produce

semrich

Stuart - I will be interested to know how it looks on you other monitor. I am now using Pantone's Huey for monitor calibration with the iMac where it sits on the desk constantly monitoring ambient room light.

In my "digital darkroom" I purposely made it dark {it has to much noise to make it much lighter) it was more appealing to me this way, kind of like a painting.

Richard

Richard -

On my home monitor (my work monitor is very !@#$! ) it is JUST bright enough, and has sufficient detail. If fully lives up to the promise I hoped it would, and now I even see a most interesting rayed glow from the light bulb.

Great example of a portrait! A salesman in a grocery store, mostlikely somewhere in Turkey. Good POV, almost voyeuristic. Black 501? - yes, I believe his 501 shirt adds to it. Thanks for posting. :-)

Jaak, Uwe - Thanks for your comments, its nice to have a picture come out this good when just playing around with the camera until the shopping is finished.

And, this was taken in Turkey on the island of Buyukada just off shore from Istanbul.

Richard