• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By peco
      von Michael Gradias - erschienen im Markt + Technik Verlag (23. September 2019).
      ... das kleine und preiswerte Handbuch erklärt die einfachsten Methoden , wie z.B. Gradationskurve, Farbtöne, Farbänderungen, Verfremdungstechniken, verschiedene Fotofilter, S/W-Bilder, Automatische Korrekturen etc. und gibt in kurzer Form wesentliche Hinweise zur Bedienung der beiden Bildbearbeitungsprogramme (Kochbuch mit Hintergrundwissen) - lässt sich in seinen Grundsätzen aber auch auf andere Programme anwenden. 
      für den Einsteiger ein hilfreicher "Einstieg" in die Thematik für den Normal-User mit durchaus interessanten Aha-Effekten für den im üblichen Workflow "Festgefahrenen" die Möglichkeit etwas anderes auszuprobieren für unsere Experten ... kennen wir doch schon alles (für die Puristen ... igitt ... entscheidend ist was aus der Kamera herauskommt und nicht was die Weichware daraus macht). Grüße
      Peter
    • By bjamisonf
      Where can one find the battery charge level?
      What's the best way to extend the battery life? 
      If I shoot DNG/JPG, where do the JPGs end up? I don’t see them when I import the files into Lightroom. Are they the ones transferred over to the Leica Photos? 
      If one shoots A for aperture, shutter speed, and focus, is it the same as Full Auto in Scene Mode?
      I notice the photos I take in Black and White turn to color when I import them into Lightroom. Importing the B&W photo into Leica Fotos shows it is B&W, which I assume is so that it can be shared. My question is: Are there specific Lightroom presets that show the Leica style?
      I occasionally get the red box with spinning circle. Why does it do that? I assume it’s writing to disk but I’ve had occasions where I haven’t taken a photo at all, so there’s nothing to “write to disk.”
      Can I use the Leica Q2 LCD panel to focus/shoot like my Canon 5D Mark IV? Maybe I’m wrong but I recall seeing a video of a Leica Q doing so. 
      Does changing the user profile also change what’s found on the favorites menu? 
      Is there any sort of logic for how to set up the FN versus the wheel button? I appreciate their usefulness but I find I can’t remember what’s where and I end up going back to the menu button. Any suggestions on how to set it up logically? 

• By vk2109
      Hi I have just came back from a trip where i used my Q2 for the first time massively and when i am importing the color are just 
      becoming totally off. I tried the trial of Lightroom CC Classic and it definitely can show the right color. 
      See below screenshots. There were no adjustment made at all in all case. 
      Anyone having similar color issue with the perpetual version of Lightroom ? 

Many thanks

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

• By Dion
      The Q2 DNG file is around 80++ MB but exporting as JPEG after processing in LR, I noticed that the JPEG file size becomes relatively small. For experimental purpose, I intentionally set the LR export criteria as follow :-
      1) JPEG image quality to 100
      2) Resize to fit as 100 Megapixels + 300 ppi
      The JPEG export file size never exceeds more than 25 MB. It is around 18 MB to 23 MB.
      Exporting as DNG file with either 1) embed fast load data or 2) embed original RAW file resulted in file size of about 38 MB only.
      Is the JPEG and DNG exporting file size normal ?
      Thank you

• By Nowhereman
      For color images, I've been often using a VSCO preset as a starting point. I now find that the Leica M-Looks Pro presets give me a better starting point and usually produce better skin tones, and also require little or no use of the LR  Structure slider. That is good because the Structure slider can easily result in "haloes". Someone told me that the M-Looks presets were originally made to give an M9-look to M240 images, although I don't know if that's true. In any case, they work well with M10 files.
      The M-Look presets work somewhat differently from VSCO presets, which apply changes on top of the settings you've already made in LR;  M-Looks presets revert to the original DNG and apply changes to that. That means, for example, if you've already adjusted the White Balance, when you apply an M-Looks preset the WB revers to its As Shot setting.
      For B&W, I've been using Silver Efex; but, now I find that with the M-Looks presets I can get a look that is often as good as what I get with Silver Efex; not always, but better than I can do in just using LR with VSCO.
      Actually, I've only been using two of the M-Looks presets: Real Film (Typ 4) and Real Film (Typ 5) B&W. The Real Film presets can be bought for $15, while the whole Leica M-Looks Pro package costs $40. But I don't recall whether the smaller Real Film package is sold on the rawpresets.com site, or if you have to go to the original developer's site, whose name you can find on the rawpresets.com site. 
      If you try M-Looks please let me know what you think.