The world from above - Game Thread

jaapv

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Michael, you really must start posting images yourself or stop supplying correct answers - The rule is: If you supply the right answer, you must post the next image - yourself, not somebody else.

If you don't abide by those rules you kill off the threads.

Hello Jaap,

I'm a person who has limited ability w/ computers. I have had a number of people on the Forum try to help me but I have not been able to figure things out. I have no one here to help me & don't have the ability @ this time to take a course to learn to do this.

I don't even know how to make my printer work. This alone has cost me something in the neighborhood of 100 Euros in the last year & a half because I have had to make copies @ 10 Euro cents each @ the Library across the street from where I live.

Not by choice.

If I knew how to make things work or had someone to help me I would be glad to do what you ask. I don't.

I would hope the position of the Forum is not that if a person is too disabled to properly use a computer then they are barred from participation. It does not seem to be in the spirit of what the Forum or most people who participate in it stand for. You especially strike me as a person who would be opposed to such discrimination.

Please tell me what we can do to resolve this situation. I do try my best.

Best Regards,

Michael

Michael -

Thank you. Here's one.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Hello Jaap,

I'm a person who has limited ability w/ computers. I have had a number of people on the Forum try to help me but I have not been able to figure things out. I have no one here to help me & don't have the ability @ this time to take a course to learn to do this.

I don't even know how to make my printer work. This alone has cost me something in the neighborhood of 100 Euros in the last year & a half because I have had to make copies @ 10 Euro cents each @ the Library across the street from where I live.

Not by choice.

If I knew how to make things work or had someone to help me I would be glad to do what you ask. I don't.

I would hope the position of the Forum is not that if a person is too disabled to properly use a computer then they are barred from participation. It does not seem to be in the spirit of what the Forum or most people who participate in it stand for. You especially strike me as a person who would be opposed to such discrimination.

Please tell me what we can do to resolve this situation. I do try my best.

Best Regards,

Michael

Organize that somebody can post for you before you supply the winning answer.:) That way you can participate without hanging up the thread.

Stuart - what I REALLY want to know is why your wrist strap is flapping around in the wind, rather than being around your wrist -- you're obviously sitting at an open door, thousands of feet above the water.

;o)

Thanks Stuart. I'm afraid my archive is not exactly overflowing with aerial shots but I've dug this out.

Naming the city is probably a bit easy so I'm going to also ask for the name of the high rise area visible below the wing tip.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• jaapv unpinned this topic
  • stuny pinned this topic