Just curious: Leica M8 users in Holland

Hans Roggen

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Die sjabloon klopt niet helemaal. Je kunt beter de 6 'oogjes' van de sensor in de bajonet markeren op de buitenkant van je bajonet en dan met de lens erop op de rand van de lens aangeven waar de zwarte streepjes moeten komen.

Succes,

Hans

ik begrijp het, ga het proberen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Je hebt naar verhouding veel Nederlanders op dit forum gevonden. Misschien moeten wij Andreas om een regionaal forum vragen, Hans:D;)

:). Goed plan! Alleen denk ik niet dat hij erin trapt :)

Maar we zouden natuurlijk om te beginnen ook een keer een M8 avondje kunnen organiseren.

Utrecht lijkt me mooi centraal gelegen. (En echt niet omdat ik dar nou toevalling woon :-))

Die sjabloon klopt niet helemaal. Je kunt beter de 6 'oogjes' van de sensor in de bajonet markeren op de buitenkant van je bajonet en dan met de lens erop op de rand van de lens aangeven waar de zwarte streepjes moeten komen.

Succes,

Hans

Are you guys aware that the British Navy used to punish the use of a foreign language with twenty-four lashes of the cat-o-nine-tails? It was regarded as a secret code to foment mutiny.:p

Maar we zouden natuurlijk om te beginnen ook een keer een M8 avondje kunnen organiseren.

Utrecht lijkt me mooi centraal gelegen. (En echt niet omdat ik dar nou toevalling woon :-))

Good idea; lets move over to the http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/forum-member-meetings/ and try and fix a date.

Hello Jaap,

If you remember that we discussed importing voigtlander lenses from CameraQuest and you warned me about getting caught by the custom officers... Well I just got caught when CameraQuest sent me a 12mm and 75mm. :(It probably would have been OK if he would have just included an invoice with the lenses. For the 2 lenses and 2 adapters they made me pay €219. It's not to bad. I believe I'm still better off than buying it here locally in the Netherlands.

I did find a mint 35mm f1.2 Nokton at Kamera Express for a reasonable €400.:)

Regards,

Etienne

Lijkt me M8ig!

I´m also a user from Holland living in Purmerend. Bought mine in december from Nivo Schweitzer. Haven´t bought any new lenses yet owning already a CV 15, lux 35, cron 90 and a visoflex with 200 and 280 mm.

Greetings,

Co Morriën

Nice Peter!

I can see by your pictures you've enjoyed Amsterdam!

BTW a friend of mine is looking for a place from which to shoot the rooftops like you did. Where did you take this?

Kind Regards,

Peter

Photo: Peter Halperin

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

thanks Peter an Jaap. The roof was the "Old Church", is that the same as Westerkerk? They have tours up the magnificent bell tower, (the first image was on the way down the tower). It was a lucky find. We were headed for the world photo show, saw a very long line, and walked past this church and stumbled into a fabulous place and photo op. And that bench shot- I really like it too, you're the first to mention it in particular. It was with the noctilux @ f1, as was the profile of my wife against the canal. It was on the M7, and I really think that the noctilux benefits from film and full frame. Did I mention how much I love Amsterdam? best....Peter

Ik heb mijn Leica's gekocht bij Foto Nivo Schweizer.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Ik heb mijn Leica's gekocht bij Foto Nivo Schweizer.

Where else? ;-) Best shop in town!

And that is where I live: opposite the Nederlandsche Bank.

Here is a pano, more informative than beautiful, looking south, from our balcony:

pano_frederiksplein_small.jpg (image)

M8, WATE at 16mm. No filter. Jpeg's stitched with PtGui.

Ciao!

thanks Peter an Jaap. The roof was the "Old Church", is that the same as Westerkerk? They have tours up the magnificent bell tower, (the first image was on the way down the tower). It was a lucky find. We were headed for the world photo show, saw a very long line, and walked past this church and stumbled into a fabulous place and photo op. And that bench shot- I really like it too, you're the first to mention it in particular. It was with the noctilux @ f1, as was the profile of my wife against the canal. It was on the M7, and I really think that the noctilux benefits from film and full frame. Did I mention how much I love Amsterdam? best....Peter

No-that is another one,

I was just curious. How many M8 users from Holland are there in this forum? So far i have seen Jaap and Michiel and i seem to remember someone from Eindhoven. Surely there are more than just the four of us. Are there any other Dutch photojournalists using the M8 professionally yet?

Hans

Note me on your list. How many so far mr chairman? Robert Minderman told me there is a photojournalist using a M8 "op het Binenhof", but I don' t know who.

Harald

Note me on your list. How many so far mr chairman? Robert Minderman told me there is a photojournalist using a M8 "op het Binenhof", but I don' t know who.

Harald

That would be Gerard van Roon. He works for Hollandse Hoogte. Roel Rozenburg also had one but returned it.

Regards,

Etienne

I was just curious. How many M8 users from Holland are there in this forum? So far i have seen Jaap and Michiel and i seem to remember someone from Eindhoven. Surely there are more than just the four of us. Are there any other Dutch photojournalists using the M8 professionally yet?

Hans

Hans,

See Etienne's reply. If Gerard is not already a member of this forum, how about a 'special' invitation? Or let's just make him a member? I suppose we will have to vote about Roel...

Harald

Hans, what is your count now?

I would expect at least some weeks of production to be in Holland now (one week is 200 bodies now, CarstenW wrote).

I have an M8 and use some very old lenses, very good reproduction. Excellent in every way, though one does have to learn of course some new tricks of the trade.

A Dutch chapter...?'t is alleM8tig a mightly good idea. Jaapv, Now that was coded indeed.

Just some pictures, . Albert

Flickr: Photos from Alberti.nl