Sign in to follow this  
monolo

What is this??

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I found something strange (for me) in the attic of my father- in-law.

It say`s Leitz on the Box and on the item itselfe it's just "Canada" and "16462"

Seems to have some M series connection but does not fit to my M2 and in the other end it is a screw thread; but not M42

The onle use from this item is to extend the internal thread. But how schould that work on a camera with

It's an adapter which lets you mount the detachable head of two types of lenses onto the visoflex. The visoflex in turn attaches to the front of an M type camera and makes close-up work attainable.

The lenses in question are the 90mm Summicron and the 135mm Elmarit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Willypk
      Hi,
      I'm hoping someone can help identifying this E. Leitz adapter ring. The base rotates with an alignment line on numbers 1 to 10. 1:3.5 is above the 1. It measures approx. 41mm across. any assistance is appreciated.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By vlosten
      Hello there. I work in a biological lab in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Our lab is pretty old, so we have found these old glass slides and we were wondering exactly how old can they be. It says "Ernst Leitz, Berlin. Mikroscope & Laboratoriumsbedarf. N.W. 6 Luisen-Str. 45". I think if somebody knows until which year the Ernst Leitz GmbH was located at this adress, we could determine the minimal age of this relic.

• By spotr
      If you’re reading this ad, you’re no doubt familiar with Leica’s digital M cameras, including the M8.2, and understand why it's still sought after.
      This is an original M8.2 black paint version, not an upgrade, in excellent overall condition.  Cosmetically, there is some minor brassing, with 2 tiny spots on the top plate edges, and around the edges of the bottom baseplate and power switch knurling, which is typical of the black paint Leica’s and just enough to add a bit of character and charm.
      The camera is fully functional, with a rear sapphire crystal LCD screen that remains clear and unscratched.  The exposure count is approximately 32k.
      Included:
      - Leica M8.2 black paint body
      - Leica original boxes with documentation and front cap
      - Leica original strap
      - Leica original charger & battery
      EXTRAS:
      I am also including an extra Leica battery (replacement cost new $230)
      plus a Match Technical Thumbs Up grip (replacement cost new $200)
      plus a red soft shutter release button (replacement cost new $35)
      I’ve had this M8.2 since 2011 and have used it for my personal projects, for which it has been and continues to be an awesome image maker.  I am in the process of consolidating my gear and move to an SL, and hence the sale.
      I will ship within Canada or USA.   Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
      Thanks for looking!
    • By Frank_Ro
      Biete hier ein gebrauchtes Leica Summicron-M 1:2/50mm "Made in Canada" an. Das Objektivgehäuse weist ein paar leichte Gebrauchsspuren auf, die bei normalem Gebrauch auftreten. Die Linsen sind ohne Kratzer oder sonstigen Beschädigungen. Die Blendenlamellen sind absolut einwandfrei und ohne Ölflecken oder sonstigen Beeinträchtigungen. Die mechanische und optische Funktion ist einwandfrei. Das Objektiv wird mit den orginalen Front- und Rückdeckeln, sowie der originalen Gegenlichtblende geliefert. Ich habe das Objektiv im Leica-Store München im Oktober 2011 gebraucht gekauft, nur hin und wieder genutzt und verkaufe es nun wieder, da ich meinen Objektivbestand etwas reduzieren möchte.
      Da dies ein Privatverkauf ist, kann ich leider keine Garantie oder Gewährleistung geben!

• By DJAugustin
      Verkaufe Filter-Konvolut VB 130.-€

FILTER KONVOLUT

2 x    Circular Polfilter               Leitz Wetzlar 13357                  E 55mm
      1 x    Circular Polfilter               Leica 13357                                E 55mm
                UVa                                    Leica  13373                               E 55mm
               Orangefilter                       Leitz Wetzlar                                E 43mm
      2 x    Gelbfilter 1                         Leitz Wetzlar                               E 39mm

UV Clear   B&W XS-PRO MRC            Germany                             E 52mm
      UV-Haze   B&W XS-PRO MRC            Germany                             E 52mm
      UV Clear   B&W XS-PRO MRC            Germany                             E 58mm
      Orange     Rodenstock Nr.22/4           Germany                            E 46mm
      UV MRC    GREEN.L                                                                          E 58mm

ALLE FILTER IM GUTEN UND GEPFLEGTEN ZUSTAND 
      SHIPPING ONLY WITHIN GERMANY !!!

Versand durch DHL Paket

Da es sich um einen Privatverkauf handelt,
      kann ich keine Garantie nach neuem EU-Recht übernehmen,
      der Verkauf erfolgt unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung.
      Der Bieter erklärt sich damit einverstanden.