Sign in to follow this  
damaso

Cuba December 2010

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I just thought I'd share some image I took with my M8 while down in Cuba in December of last year during the Havana Jazz Festival.

You can see more here: Picasa Web Albums - Damaso Reyes - Cuba Artistic...

Some nice shots there!

Was everything taken with the M8?

I noticed on the Picassa page that some of the pics were showing an aperture of 1.0. What kind of lens were you using?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sml_photo
      More photos from Cuba. 
      A guajiro--a farm worker on a tobacco farm, hand rolling a cigar.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Overgaard
      Armed with the Leica M10, a handful of US Dollars and my fedora hat I landed in Cuba and made this story and some photos. Enjoy!
        http://overgaard.dk/Leica-M10-digital-rangefinder-camera-page-02-Leica-M10-goes-to-Cuba.html   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
    • By sml_photo
      Another image from our recent trip.
      M-P (240) and 35mm Summicron used for the entire trip.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

• By sml_photo
      Just returned from a fantastic trip to Cuba.  One camera and one lens the entire trip--M-P (240) and 35mm Summicron.
      Wonderful things to see.  Friendly people.

• By DonPaolo
      Sportfotografie gehört ja nicht gerade zur Domäne der Leica M. Im Februar 2017 habe ich in einer Boxschule in La Habana mit der M 240 und 50mm Summilux einige Fotos gemacht. Natürlich mit relativ geschlossener Blende, denn es war auch so schwierig genug, aufgrund der schnellen Bewegungen zu fokussieren. Da ich das Training außerhalb des Boxringes fotografiert habe, konnte ich relativ nah ran. Zwei der nachfolgenden Fotos sind auch mit der Leica Q entstanden, aber witzigerweise statische Motive.

Der Autofocus der Q war (im AFC-Modus mit Verfolgung) aufgrund der schnellen Bewegungen auch nicht besonders zuverlässig. Außerdem musste ich mit dem 28er aufpassen, dass ich aufgrund der geringen Distanz nicht einen auf die Nuss bekam.

M 240 und 50mm Summilux: