What lenses do you own?

egrossman

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Well lots but the majority are Cosina LTM, if one is stolen the grief would be less...

Typically shoot about 10-15 cassettes at the weekends on the street.

I have a light box and used to discard x36 saves the time wet printing for proof & cost of filing sleeves, I keep some now.

Noel

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Congratulations to all that have great Leica lenses. It goes without saying that we are all envious. It must be hard living with photographic joy on a daily basis :)

I would like to humbly ask that if any of you guys get "bored" with your collection and would like to sell a 50mm Noctilux f/0.95, to pretty please contact me.

Thank you,

Noctilux4me

As I've got no Lenses I'd like to humbly ask if anyone has any they don't want anymore can I have them for free...

Good idea indeed. Owning 3 copies of the same lens (Summicron-C 40/2) i would be quite happy to donate one of them (# 27063**) to a 20 to 30 years old LUF poster. Sorry Lars :D. The lens is not coded though and its flange has been filed to bring up 35mm framelines. No hood, no case and no front cap either. PM me newbies interested if any ;). If there are more than one candidates, the lens will be for the higher ratio number of posts divided by your age.

• Like 2