Advertisement (gone after registration)

Got a couple of guestions for the pair mentioned in the topic.

1) what if any default presets do you use for M8 in Aperture 3's Raw Fine Tuning module?

2) Do you have any other action presets for M8 in Aperture 3 ie. apply certain color tuning or similar to each photo as a starting point?

3) If you were to make a new Raw preset for M8 in AP 3, how would you apply that to all or several of your old photos? ie. batch apply it. I know setting it as default camera profile only does this for new photos.

4) Do you have different action presets for shots with or without uv/ir filter?

I've been messing about with digital cameras and different pieces of software for a good several years. But as with probably many other hobby photogs, I've never really got a proper grasp on the whole digital workflow or post processing. I've been doing things one photo at a time and each to their own.. this leads to terrible inconsistencies.

To start managing the problem I've at least now calibrated my imacs screen. So I guess next step is to find suitable starting points for any consistent editing in AP3. And yes, I prefer AP3 - it's controls and layout just suite me better than anything else so please keep this AP3 related.

And after I'm getting consistent results on screen, I'll then start to worry about printing. But that will be a whole new thread :)

//Juha