Sign in to follow this  
londoneater

Norwegian Light.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I was away on assignment to Norway in November, to a place called Haugesund, and after work, managed to take a couple of photographs. The afternoon light in Norway is simply... breathtaking, especially when compared to London.

I scanned this with my newly arrived Epson V700, using the supplied Silverfast software, and am pleased with the results so far, for web use, it is more than adequate i think.

Leica M6, 35lux pre-asph and Portra 400VC.

Thanks for looking.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By shirubadanieru
      Hi everyone, I just purchased this lens to shoot on both film and digital, I read forum posts and reviews online, but there's way more information on the V2 / V3 than the V1, which makes sense since this lens only lasted two years so not a lot of people out there actually using it I guess?
      I mostly bought this lens to shoot portraits and complement my favorite lens of all time, the summicron 35mm 8 elements (also a v1 lens :p). I tried the 50mm summilux asph and pre-asph v2/v3 but didn't enjoy the rendering of the pre-asph v2/v3 that much, nor the size of the asph.
      I think I've tried all 50s that Leica has made, and my favorite is the first Summicron collapsible, so by now I guess you can figure out I really like Leica's rendering from the 50s (and it also seems I have a thing for v1 lenses...)
      What do you think of this lens if you own it or have used one before? How's the performance at F1.4~F2, and also a bit closed down at F4~F8?
      Do you still shoot with it nowadays? If so, would love to hear your thoughts on it
      Thanks and to a 2020 with lots of great memories to be captured!
    • By rinatus
      Das Objektiv befindet sich in einem guten gebrauchten Zustand und ist voll funktionsfähig. Es ist frei von Schimmel oder Staub, die Mechanik läuft weich. Das Objektiv wurde in 2018 von Leica überholt und justiert. Das Objektiv ist kodiert.
      Im Kaufpreis enthalten sind das Objektiv, Gegenlichtblende, Front- & Rückdeckel und Original-Lederköcher.
      Der Versand erfolgt versichert mit DHL. PayPal ist möglich, allerdings trägt der Käufer die Gebühren.
      Bei Fragen gern mailen.
    • By rinatus
      Das Objektiv befindet sich in einem guten gebrauchten Zustand und ist voll funktionsfähig. Es ist frei von Schimmel oder Staub, die Mechanik läuft weich.
      Die Gegenlichtblende hat einen leichten Farbabrieb.
      Im Kaufpreis enthalten sind das Objektiv, Front- & Rückdeckel, Original-Lederköcher, Originalverpackung sowie alle Originalunterlagen.
      Der Versand erfolgt versichert mit DHL. PayPal ist möglich, allerdings trägt der Käufer die Gebühren.
      Bei Fragen gern mailen.
    • By Wolle
      Zum Verkauf steht mein neuwertiges Summilux 1:1.4/35mm ASPH in Silber mit Originalverpackung und Zubehör.

Das Objektiv wurde von mir im Mai 2018 bei Leica gekauft und ist in absolut neuwertigem Zustand und ist seit März 2019 nicht mehr im Gebrauch. Es  hat keinerlei Beschädigung oder Kratzer etc.

Wegen des geplanten Verkaufs wurde das Objektiv bei Leica in Wetzlar geprüft und gereinigt. Die entsprechende Dokumentation und die Originalrechnung sind vorhanden. Werksgarantie besteht noch bis Mai 2020.

VB: 3.490 €

Bei Interesse melden Sie sich bitte via Email: wolle@sundivecenter.com

Dies ist ein Privatverkauf! Keine Garantie, Gewährleistung oder Rücknahme!  
    • By HansiMustermann
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!