1. j. white

j. white

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ron Naeve
      The first time I charged my Q2's battery it went to the green "charge" light. Yesterday the battery indicator was red. so I charged it overnight. this morning both the green charge and the orange 80% are lite. does this mean it's not fully charging? I pulled it out and re-inserted it. the charge was blinking but then stopped after 5 minutes. the orange 80% is still lite.? to me this means it's stuck between 80-100%? ? Anyone else experience this?
    • By Maien_
      Hello there!
      I feel like something is wrong with my Leica M6, but I can't confirm as it's my very first Leica (and I LOVE it).
      When it is 'powered' (fresh new batteries and not on Bulb mode), if I press the shutter half-way or even all-the-way, I don't get any reading in the viewfinder.
      The light meter is powered on and giving me a reading only when the wind lever has been pulled completely and the camera is ready to take a picture.
      While I can still use the camera properly, in specific light conditions (low light, cloudy and changing light) it's a bit risky to use as sometimes I have to wait 10-15 mins to have the natural lighting I'm looking for and the trigger could be pressed by inadvertence at any moment.
      Could you guys please confirm that:
      This is not normal, and the light meter should give me a reading even though I didn't pull the lever (as long as the camera is not on Bulb mode) It wouldn't be too crazy to fix as it should 'just' be a connection missing Thank you in advance.
    • By William Wallis
      Hi I recently acquired a used Leica m9. It came with a Nikon quick charger MH-23. The batter fits in but I am afraid to plug it into the wall for fear of ruining the battery! Any advice?
    • By mjlworld
      Just picked up a Q yesterday from LCE Bristol, they just had a delivery! Not a pre order, its wonderful but....

Is it usual for it to come without a UK power lead for the charger? only 2 pin plug leads provided a real pain

Thanks