• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Leica-STEVE
      I love my Lux5 but my Paul C. Buff trigger for top of my Leica wont fire studio strobes.  Anyone else know why or what setti9ng I need to do this?  Thanks in advance.  Major project coming up.  
    • By Leica-R-Guy
      Dear M10 Friends and Users:

I am wondering if any one has tried to use the Lightpix Flash Q20 with the digital Leica M.

If you are not aware, Lightpix Flash Q20 is a cheap and wireless method of using flash with cameras.

Here's a video on Youtube.

From the FlickR page, I found this photo but not sure if they actually used the flash with the camera!

Look forward to your responses.

I am not affiliated with this company in any way.
    • By mnutzer
      wireless telegraphy

[ATTACH]316250[/ATTACH]

M8.2, 'lux 75, ISO 160, Aperture 3, 17. May 2012.
    • By Papaduck
      Hello Guys, I'm very new in your company. After a lot of years of expectations I own my first Rangefinder... So I own an almost new M8. Normally I travel a lot with my bike, alone and I need to find a remote control (wireless) so I can put the camera on a tripod and shoot (including myself)... Is there something that you know that I can use??? Thanks in advance!