'Blonde' M8 - Huh????

WestMichigan

I wouldn't go THAT far Andrew.

No M8 at all -vs- White Chocolate M8?

I'd shoot with it!

Own it. Probably Keep it, even.

Then again I'm a bit of an odd duck who doesn't mind being idiosyncratic, even weird, as long as I 'get my shot'!

Further, with that 'camera' around my neck rather than some big black dslr with a wide aperture prime or f2.8 zoomer hanging off it, who the heck would give me a second glance as anything more than 'some nutter' with a 'weird white camera'.

Sometimes the 'pro' look and affect gets idiots the heck outa da way, but a 'white' invisibility cloak from looking like a photog who knows what the heck I'm doing can come in handy.:D

Richard in Michigan

What a shocker. Wouldn't give it house room. :eek: it's not natural, is it.

Overheard, "I might be stupid, but it doesn't mean I'm blonde!"

Oh, and the most disheartening thing overheard at the voting place on election day, "If American was good enough for Jesus, then it's good enough for me." (context was immigration issue). Such makes me fear for democracy all the more.

(She probably heard "Aramaic" and mangled it in her abysmal ignorance to "American" or 'close enough'.)

OT, sorry. Bad day off-work.

Edited by pico

Hi Pico,

original poster here, sorry to hear you had a bad day off-work. Sounds like even though you're in the 'driftless zone', life's drifted in and dumped some bad karma on ya. Take two "white chocolate M8's", sip a Martini, watch some Mythbusters - Laugh! and tackle the world afterwords.

The Aramaic's will still be there tomorrow!

Richard in Michigan

Overheard, "I might be stupid, but it doesn't mean I'm blonde!"

Oh, and the most disheartening thing overheard at the voting place on election day, "If American was good enough for Jesus, then it's good enough for me." (context was immigration issue). Such makes me fear for democracy all the more.

(She probably heard "Aramaic" and mangled it in her abysmal ignorance to "American" or 'close enough'.)

OT, sorry. Bad day off-work.