LEICA HISTORICA

I paid around half what they are asking for the same Canon lens from Japan but that was around 7 years ago and prices may have changed since. My Canon lens is usually to be found on my Leotax K, which I bought to get a pair of the excellent Leotax wind on spools. These sit in my two most used Barnacks, the IIIa with MOOLY and my IIIg. I had intended to sell the Leotax with a Leica spool inside (I have a number of these) but it was so nice (and worth so little), I decided to keep it. 

Wilson

Edited by wlaidlaw
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

West Yorkshire Camera are the geniuses who think:  "Oil on the aperture blades of preset lenses is perfectly normal and we do not consider it a fault."  (Owner's own words).

My advice is to stay away.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello Michael

I am sorry that Orange by whom the site was hosted had closed all the sites hosted by them, I am trying to move it to a new provider, it is not easy as a lot of people (millions of them) are trying to find a new host due to Orange politic.

Hope to get one as soon as possible sorry for the disturb created.

• Thanks 1

Jean-Claude, 

I found Wordpress.com very helpful folk when I was trying to set up a website and get it hosted but the process is pretty technical and indexing also difficult. Not as comprehensive a service but much easier to navigate is Squarespace.com. 

Wilson

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...