Don'tknowmuch

Now that's what I call snow! Wonderful images, and B+W has worked a treat. I remember Perceptol, though with Pan F -- one of the best fine-grain developers available. I like all the pics, and great to see the winter gear and people out and about enjoying the countryside. Amazing as it's high 20sC/80sF on this side of the planet.

Hello. There's another in this series that I've come to like;

[ATTACH]235662[/ATTACH]

Times etc; expose @200asa and then use neat Perceptol for 13 mins with invsersions at 1,2,3,4,5,6,,9 and 11 mins.

I do find neat Perceptol to be perfect, but I don't use enough films to allow keeping of used neat developer to use again at a %age increase of time; I only finish a film every month or so and haven't had the same success with diluted Perceptol. So in terms of cost per film it is quite an expensive regime. I'm going to try DD-X 1:4 with the next few rolls for I have had some success with this and HP5.

You won't be able to pick this up on the web but as far as this film is concerned I am slightly worried that the smooth tones and smallness of the grain makes the prints at anything at 10 x 8 or below look almost digital... Calamity!

Jim.