Venice One Daytime Challenge - entries - vote here

cbretteville

Guest fuzzy logic

D2 is outstanding in capturing la bella figura that is Venice!

My vote:

D2: 3 points

D4: 2 points

D5: 1 point

IMHO, many of the other images, while technically excellent, are geographically anonymous and could have been taken in any one of a multitude of European cities.

IMHO, many of the other images, while technically excellent, are geographically anonymous and could have been taken in any one of a multitude of European cities.

Remember that the beauty of the One Challenge is that there is no theme, but a limited time. While the location chosen may influence our choice, it is more a matter of fitting our perception within the allotted 2 hours to come up with one picture regardless of where we are. Some of us will use the city, others will try to concentrate on opening their eyes to the environment to capture what they can. During dinner, one participant allowed that he had walked for 45 minutes before shooting his first picture. The relevance of the city is not,IMHO, a prerequisite of the value of the pictures.

I think it would make it much more of a challenge if the location were to be a requirement of the entries.

I respectfully disagree but I don't think this is the right thread for this discussion or it'll end up as 587 posts with Carl having to pick the scores out from between the discussion posts.:o

Pete.

• Like 3