• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By leic.a.nik
      Moin zusammen,

ich habe seit ca. 4 Wochen das Problem, dass meine M2 manchmal den Film beim Spannen nicht richtig transportiert. 
      Die Bilder überlappen sich dann. Man merkt es beim Spannen, der Spannhebel springt dann.
      Der Fehler tritt meistens auf wenn der Zähler bereits bei 20 -25 Bildern steht. Ich habe das Gefühl, dass der Film zwischendurch die Spannung verliert oder über die Zähne rutscht. 
      Ist jemanden so etwas schon mal passiert oder kennt sogar jemand die Lösung?
      Im Moment elf ich mir in dem ich ein Bild mit Objektivdeckel mache wenn ich merke dass der Film nicht transportiert wurde. 
      Gerade bei teuren oder alten Schätzen verliere ich so meist 4-6 Bilder was ehrlich gesagt sehr schade ist.
      Gerade bei Filmen wie einen Fuji Superia Reala 100 oder Kodak Ektachrome 160t 

Die kleine ist mein Ein und alles. 
      Bitte helft mir. 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 

Nik 

• By ThomasSmithDP
      Hey Guys,
      I wanted to buy a used leica since months now. But I am still unsure if I should go with the M6 or the M4? The only big difference is that the M6 has a lightmeter and the M4 not. But since I work in the film industry. I wanted to buy a separate light meter anyway at some point. So is it better to go with the cheaper M4 and get also a good lens instead of spending a lot on the M6?
      Looking forward to your replies
      Best
      Thomas

• By twogun
      Has Leica ever officially confirmed that M6 TTL light meter is not repairable by them? I've read mixed information in this forum and elsewhere where "some" owners have sent the camera for light meter repair and some have had it repaired and others have received a response from Leica that they can't fix it. What specifically is so unique about the M6 TTL light meter vs the M6 classic light meter that makes it so complex for repair.
      Obviously I'm interested in purchasing an M6 TTL in great condition - found one specifically with a 0.58x viewfinder which is very important to me since I wear glasses and shoot primarily 28mm and 35mm. I enjoy the in-camera light meter and hoping that in a few years down the line ...the M6 TTL does not turn into M4-P if the light meter malfunctions for any reason. Thanks in advance for the feedback.
    • By csuedn
      I have used Leica m240 for a while, and recently have bought Leica M6 as recommended by my friend, the last time I shot a film was almost 20 years ago (it was a school event, where we had to learn how to shoot film); but since then, my photography experience is pretty much always digital.
      I travelled to Copenhagen last weekend, and decided to give myself a bit of challenge, so I only took my Leica M6 with couple rolls of Fuji C200; the metering and focusing are pretty much identical between M240 and M6; so it was not that hard for me to use the camera, having said that, without the ability to view the image straight-away did take me out of the comfort zone as I had no idea how the image would look like.
      Followings are some of the images i would like to share, those are small default scans from the film developers, so the resolution is pretty low, i'm currently exploring options of scanning those negatives using my other digital cameras. Anyway, any C&C is welcomed. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Stefflaurent
      Hello, actually on a trip in London , m’y m10 rangefinder suddenly stop coupling with my lenses.
      in fact, the little wheel wich get contact with the lens stays blocked on the infini. If I put it in thé right direction I can feel itsabnormaly hard to move.
      what happened ? CAN Ifix it by myself -? Is there a place in London where it could be fixed ?

thank you for your help