a young bob?

melissah

Very nice image Melissa. My only wish is that the frame were opened up a little more.

Melissa, I am with Dave on this. Otherwise, excellent. He does resemble Bob D a bit. I am always amazed by these young artists! BTW, did you tip him? Tri:)

sorry guys, not pete seeger, woody guthrie.

since its been so long since ive listened to any of that music it all blends in my head.

he was singing this land is your land. in what i think was an eastern european accent.

i agree about the framing. if youve looked at any of my work you know im a nut about space!

even in life as i live 1/2 time on a golf course and the other half on a beach...

i was using the 75 and i just couldnt get far enough away from him to get what i wanted because so many people were walking inbetween. i really like the 75, but walking around with it isnt as intutive as my 35 or wider. practice i suppose.

i almost didnt post it, but i was so taken by his attire and his accent while singing.

yes i did tip him 1pound. im not sure he needed it but he earned it.

as always thanks for all your comments.

• 4 months later...