Sign in to follow this  
veraikon

„Salzburg 360 Grad“ Fotoneuinterpretation des historischen Sattler Panoramas

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Ich würde mir gerne H.G. Eschs Fotoneuinterpretation des historischen Sattlerpanoramas der Stadt Salzburg von 1829 nochmals anschauen.

In der neuen LFI ist eine Ausstellung des Panoramas in Hamburg erwähnt. Weiss jemand zufällig wann und wo ?

H.G Eschs HP und die Suche in gurgel schweigen sich darüber aus.

Moloch und barockes Juwel - Nachrichten auf salzburg.com - Salzburger Nachrichten

Land Salzburg - Meldung der Landeskorrespondenz

Hamburg ist erst 2011 dran; die genauen Daten werden noch bekanntgegeben. Nach Salzburg und Köln ist erst einmal Wien an der Reihe (25. Oktober bis 8. November).

Hamburg ist erst 2011 dran; die genauen Daten werden noch bekanntgegeben. Nach Salzburg und Köln ist erst einmal Wien an der Reihe (25. Oktober bis 8. November).

Danke - HH wäre mir lieber gewesen - nach Wien komme ich leider nicht so schnell

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Daedalus2000
      Hi everyone, I know I do not contribute a lot but I always enjoy your images and discussions. I would appreciate your advice please.
      My S2-P has the sensor issue and as it is out of warranty now, I have to pay to replace the sensor. The two obvious options are to replace the sensor with one that will not have the issue (that is what I was told) or upgrade to S007 at a good price. My problem is that I loved the output of my S2 and although I do not use it regularly (because of size and lack of time), I always felt I had a soft spot for this camera. I also care about the cost, especially when the Fujifilm GFX is so much cheaper.
      When I thought a bit more about all possible options I see the following:
      1) Upgrade the S2 sensor
      2) Upgrade to S007
      3) Sell all Leica and buy Fujifilm GFX and lenses at considerable discount to S007
      4) Wait until the S3 is out and then see if the price makes sense, or if the S007 price goes down
      5) Buy an X1D (just joking :))
      6) Do nothing and only use my S2 wide open, as I usually do...
      What would you suggest? I have used my S2 for portraits/street mainly and pictures of the family life... I also enjoyed using it with adapted lenses (Mamiya/Hasselblad)

• By frednewman
      This photograph was taken during a visit to Monument Valley. This image is made up of 5 images stitched together.
    • By frednewman
      ​This image was taken during a visit to the Grand Canyon
    • By frednewman
      ​This image was taken during a visit to the Grand Canyon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy