iPunk

biglouis

Big -

It looks like you did this in PP rather than really seeing him like this, but you did see him like this. His mother must be very proud, and he must be almost pathologically in need of being noticed.

A fun shot.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Staurt, Steve, Enirque and Tri - thanks for your interest and comments. To put this in context, he was attending a wedding which took place before the one I was asked to photograph at Westminster Town Hall. I think he was making an effort for the day. I assure you, his hair was bright red!

LouisB

Most unusual.

Maybe his workplace dress code is very specific about what is below the neck, while above the neck is left to individual interpretation.

Hence, we have the opposite ends of the continuum from rather conservative to totally out there represented by a single individual at the same time.

But I could be totally off here; is a rather dated looking suit & tie combo the newest thing in the punk underworld?

Thanks again for all the responses.

Of course before we all pass judgement on anyone with a Mohican haircut, here is a photograph from a series of photographs by Robert Capa which I have always found both fascinating and poignant.

"In preparation for an Allied forces parachute jump six miles east of The Rhine, an American paratrooper receives an al fresco Comanche Indian mohican haircut in Arras, France. (Photo by Robert Capa/Getty Images)"

LouisB

Hi Louis,

I love this image. Why should people all be put into the same box - I think this shows individualism in our modern corporate world. Well spotted. Thank you for sharing this one with us.

Andreas