Leica X1 Photos

davidhunternyc

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I had a very small amount of time to go out practicing tonight. Here's one of the shots. Not the best location, but at the end of the day I'm not unhappy with it. It will also give me a chance to work on removing some elements. The x1 doesn't seem to have trouble with reds as much as a lot of other cameras.

5094873967_6f50b69fd1_b.jpg

• Like 1

Hi folks. This is kind of my very first post of pictures from my brand new X1. I have already been posting these over at the german forum but came to the conclusion they better belong here. Pictures are all processed with Silver Efex. Detailed settings can all be seen on Imageshack when clicking the pictures. Here we go…

l1017677.th.jpg

l1017642.th.jpg

l1017641.th.jpg

l1017630.th.jpg

Edited by Royal_Corona

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4

Well, I can only speak for myself. I suppose it is the theme; Harmony. Call me a New Yorker, a sceptic, a pessimist, but I just feel that "harmony" is such a saccharine topic. It is a topic I don't relate to nor do I care about. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a topic that I can sincerely say something about. As far as harmony is concerned, just look at every perfectly shot photograph in National Geographic. I can't top this. Nor do I care to.

Well, I can only speak for myself. I suppose it is the theme; Harmony. Call me a New Yorker, a sceptic, a pessimist, but I just feel that "harmony" is such a saccharine topic. It is a topic I don't relate to nor do I care about. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a topic that I can sincerely say something about. As far as harmony is concerned, just look at every perfectly shot photograph in National Geographic. I can't top this. Nor do I care to.

Haha...thanks for your candor...though honestly an little bit of harmony surely wouldnt hurt??:)

Ok, this looks like home for an X1 owner... really nice train photos, and lots of others here...

I'll carry this image over a bit larger than last posting, since it's theme related with Oct 31 around the corner... My X1 when I take the time for proper setup, delivers clean, crisp, and HUGELY detailed images, 12.2 mpx files that are over 18mb in size! That says to me, there's a HUGE amount of detail in image, and close up 100% crops have verified that fact.

1062567803_vAcnh-XL-1.jpg