Leica X1 Photos

davidhunternyc

Dunno Martin I got this hunch the fuji may tank big time outside Japan...:D

Whats left is everyone else may copy the VF concept and apply it even better, bigger and brighter.

I think better not to do huge PR campaign till closer to launch so as to catch competitors off guard? Now everyone has a glimpse things may be very different at launch!

We'll see, interesting!:p

I probably went overboard with my mods for shooting outdoors. I guess it's M envy. However, it keeps the lens well protected.

5054169853_544cdffc79_z.jpgLeica X1 by ffacker, on Flickr

I found an easy way to take the brown tint out of the water using the "color range" and then "color replace" tool in Photoshop.

5051961948_471e31afa4_z.jpgL1010515b by ffacker, on Flickr

There are some really nice shots in here. I really need to figure out where I am going wrong with sharpening and resizing, because I absolutely cannot get the kind of sharpness I am seeing out of my x1 and I'm sick of the jaggies when resizing. :/. Keep up the great work everyone.

There are some really nice shots in here. I really need to figure out where I am going wrong with sharpening and resizing, because I absolutely cannot get the kind of sharpness I am seeing out of my x1 and I'm sick of the jaggies when resizing. :/. Keep up the great work everyone.

Dont worry about it, just post the photos. For every photo that we post the original is far nicer but we accept the degradation of quality as just one of the facts of life when posting, given the restrictions.:)

Tom, your pier shot is awesome. You make the little cam fly.

Edited by phancj

I was really concerned that this camera didn't have a zoom. But after having it now for a month, I find that it is very liberating. Use to when I shot with a zoom I tended to not plan as well and I still found my self wanting more telephoto. Now I go out and shoot with success every time.

This shoot was at the Memphis Farmers Market, and the colors were amazing. I also have some black and white which I will post later

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Passers by overlooked him saying he was too fat... but she wants him now, oh boy.

Any opinions or advice welcome (I tried to get down a bit more, but there's a huge height diff of 1 and 2/3 ft and people right behind me).

5087277079_56afb4e492_b.jpg

Edited by h00ligan
  • Like 1

Thanks cj! I will absolutely submit some entries...the weather is getting better. I don't expect to win or place but it sure will be fun!

Yes it'll be fun for sure, but why not expect to win/place?:)

Do a little PP on this one you've got also as it seems consistent with the theme too?