"eyes" case

MachineGun

Thanks for the reply, but what is it called, or better still do you know the Leica part number.

Thanks

MachineGun

The Leica code is 14627 (leather case for the goggle unit); 14564 is the code of the case for lens with goggle unit mounted (same as for the various goggled 35mm lenses) : this one I think is a bit easier to be found.

Edited by luigi bertolotti

...14564 is the code of the case for lens with goggle unit mounted (same as for the various goggled 35mm lenses) : this one I think is a bit easier to be found.

That may be true, but the case for the lens with mounted goggles is so huge. I happen to have the leather case for only the goggles (or eyes), and it is quite neat. It even has a provison for mounting it to the leather strap of the eveready case of the camera.

Andy

That may be true, but the case for the lens with mounted goggles is so huge. I happen to have the leather case for only the goggles (or eyes), and it is quite neat. It even has a provison for mounting it to the leather strap of the eveready case of the camera.

Andy

I agree... expecially, if you often keep the Summicron as "normal lens" on the body, the 14564 tend to be unuseful at all.