Sign in to follow this  
Georg Berg

Summitar auf M6, aber wie?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Guten Tag,

ich habe mir etwas überstürzt ein Summitar 5cm 1:2 gekauft. Ich fand den Preis in Höhe von 150 € recht verlockend. Nun stehe ich als Leica-Einsteiger vor dem Problem, dass das Summitar nicht auf meine M6 passt. Weiß jemand von euch, welcher Adapter dafür geeignet ist?

Über eine Antwort würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Beste Grüße,

Georg

Vielen Dank für eure Antworten. Ich denke dann werde ich die von cweg genannte Alternative nehmen, da sie deutlich günstiger ist, oder gibt es noch weitere Adapter?

Ach das hatte ich ganz vergessen, was haltet ihr von dem Preis für das Summitar in Höhe von 150€? Es hat keine Mängel, soweit ich das bis jetzt beurteilen konnte und ist von einem Händler.

Edited by Georg Berg

Vielen Dank für eure Antworten. Ich denke dann werde ich die von cweg genannte Alternative nehmen, da sie deutlich günstiger ist, oder gibt es noch weitere Adapter?

Ach das hatte ich ganz vergessen, was haltet ihr von dem Preis für das Summitar in Höhe von 150€? Es hat keine Mängel, soweit ich das bis jetzt beurteilen konnte und ist von einem Händler.

Der Preis für das Summitar ist o.k. Das Summitar nimmt in der "Hierarchie" der 50cm Leica-Objektive eher die Rolle des Mauerblümchens ein: eben kein Klassiker wie das Elmar oder das Summicron und auch nicht berühmt-berüchtigt wie das Summar; deshalb ist es verhältnismäßig preiswert. Ich würde das ersparte Geld in den Adapter investieren und eher einen gebrauchten von Leica oder einen von Voigtländer nehmen, die no-name Produkte , die in e-bay dauernd angeboten werden, gelten als unzuverlässig.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jim J
      I have a 1936 IIIa (s.n. 184223) that is in need of a lens, and I am now in a position to purchase one.  I am leaning towards an f3.5 Elmar, as I think it complements the design of the camera beautifully both in compactness and in general appearance.  The other lenses that are possibilities look a bit heavier and some even a bit too modern (even though some of them are not) for an 85 year old camera.  I do have some points that I would appreciate comments on from those who know more about things Leica than I do, before I part with my cash.
      Firstly, condition.  Quite a few lenses of this age have either dust or haze in the optics, and others have light marks.  Would I be correct in assuming that dust or haze (provided the haze is not excessive) could be fixed with a CLA, as could a stiff aperture ring or focusing ring, but marks would generally not go away?
      Secondly, coatings.  I see that, as a rule, Pre-War lenses are clear, and Post-War lenses are coated, and I understand the basic reasoning behind coating lenses is to cut down internal reflections but, in lenses of this quality, is there really much of a difference between the two?
      As for the lenses that I’m looking at:
      Elmar f3.5:  My preferred option, as it is so light and compact and just looks so right on a Barnack Leica;
      Elmar f2.8: Aside from the extra f-stop, is there any reason for preferring this over the f3.5 Elmar?  I find it does not have quite the same visual appeal as the f3.5 Elmar, but it could be useful in low light situations.
      Summar f2:  Maybe another lens to consider.  Again, not quite the same visual appeal as the f3.5 Elmar, but it could also be useful in low light situations.
      Summitar: From what I can see, it appears to be an updated and improved version of the Summar.  Compared with the Elmar, and even the Summar, it looks a trifle bulky (yes, I know it isn’t really).
      Summicron: I’m not so keen on this one, as I find the appearance of the earlier lenses more appealing.  I would also prefer to fit my camera with a lens that’s a bit closer to what it originally had.  I have heard that the front element is made of an unusually soft glass, which means that these lenses are often badly scratched.  Is this so?
      Thank you in advance for helping a newcomer to the world of Leicas.
    • By Tulpenwahn
      Dear Forum,
      is it possible to use a Zeiss Batis f1.8 85mm (made for the Sonyalpha) on a Leica M10?
      I found an adapter:
      https://www.novoflex.de/de/produkte/adapter/adapterfinder/adapterfinder-produkte/camera/leica-m/objectiv/36.html
      But I wonder how to change the aperture.
      Kind regards
      Tulpenwahn
    • By Mikael E.
      Dear Leica-Enthusiasts,
      I have been shooting with the Leica CL since a few months now and always use M lenses with the Leica and Novoflex adapters. However, over these last months I have noticed that lens-adapter-camera combination is not completely rigid. I can now slightly rotate the mount back and forth. It does not seem to affect the IQ but I am worried that it might loosen even more.
      Has anyone had similar experiences? I will probably just send it in to Wetzlar...
      Mika
    • By Phil1066
      Kia Ora,
      Being a complete noob to the Leica ecosystem (Leica SL coming soon) I'm doing some research and getting to know the terminology and possibilities etc. I wanted to know if there are any recommendations around adapters for the following please:
      Nikon MF to Leica SL (L Mount?)
      Nikon AF to ditto
      Canon AF to ditto
      Sony AF to ditto
      Sony MF to ditto
      I'm leaving the Sony system and have some adapted Canon glass (via Sigma MC11), as well as native mount lenses both AF and MF (Voigtlander), as well as a Nikon mount Voigtlander. Just wondered what my options were, along with perhaps getting a Leica M mount adapter for it.
      Appreciate any advise etc. p.s. I did do some searching in here, but there were so many threads and some of them very long, plus recent issues ala Novoflex etc.
      cheers
    • By Weißbein
      Hallo zusammen,
      weiß jemand, ob es von einem Fremdhersteller Adapter gibt, um Objektive mit Four Thirds-Anschluß an einer SL zu nutzen?