Sign in to follow this  
stonearabiapix

Is there a Lieca representative monitoring this forum?

I enjoy Mr BigSplash's posts enormously - never a dull moment when he starts things off. I think his nom de plume is the key to understanding what he's really about ... jumping right into the pool and covering everyone with spray and derision!

Remember the old forum. Don't feed the trolls or don't complain.

Wise words, as always.

LOL

Do you really mean to say enjoy?

I recall reading an obituary notice which said the deceased "had enjoyed poor health for many years" . . .

I once wrote a job reference that said "...you will be fortunate indeed to get this man to work for you..."

Regards,

Bill

Guest BigSplash

This thread has gone way off the OP title. ...I shall now stop posting on this until it returns to the original theme or more likely dies a natural death spurred on by contributions that have nothing to do with the OP theme. I am fed up with the usual personal attacks by people who cannot remember what they said even six months ago.

This thread has gone way off the OP title. ...I shall now stop posting on this until it returns to the original theme or more likely dies a natural death spurred on by contributions that have nothing to do with the OP theme. I am fed up with the usual personal attacks by people who cannot remember what they said even six months ago.

Take heart, BigSplash, every social group probably needs someone who jumps into the pool and soaks the people who are enjoying the sunshine as they read the newspaper. Think of yourself as a catalyst - you encourage a reaction to get under way (or should it be 'under weigh'?).

Keep smiling and writing!

Cheers,

Stephen

I am fed up with the usual personal attacks by people who cannot remember what they said even six months ago.

Prove it. Put up or shut up.

And put a stop to your twisting, distorting, misquoting and insinuating.

Enough is enough.

OK. I'm going to draw a line under this, as we are obviously getting nowhere.