Sign in to follow this  
samwells

SSSS

Very interesting composition. How does it look with the contrast pulled down a bit? That might add more mid range tones.

Good eye and framing.

Sam,

excellent presentation of different form and lines, great in its ambiguity of abstractness of form and representation of the wall as a photo.

Regards,

Andreas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheGodParticle/Hari
      Most of us seem to be photographers as well as collectors.
      Show me your favorite lenses, old and new alike.
      I like the Noctilux range for the extreme apertures, but I prefer the Summilux range for the best speed:size/weight ratio.
      Here’s a Summilux gathering of 21, 24, 28, 35, 50 and 75mm. All in black. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      This was taken in the downtown area of Southampton where I had been photographing in the small street market. I was about to get back into the car when I turned and saw this scene. The image really is a quick 'grab' shot without reseting anything. It is from June 2019, don't be fooled by the 2015 on the caption which is the film number. 
      Leica M7 and Tri-X film commercially processed.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By mmx_2
      Hi!

My Leica M10 and some lenses got stolen yesterday in Gothenburg. If anyone sees them, I would be grateful. To moderator, if this is the wrong place to post, please move it.
      In the bag was:
      3824764 Leica Elmarit-M 90
      4081227 Leica Elmar-24-M
      4112250 Leica Summilux 35 ASPH
      5152626 Leica M10 Black
      Leica E46 filterx2 (on the lenses)
      Leica M10 Battery
      Charger for Leica M10
      HP Zbook 2017
      I will also report to Leica.
      Regards,
      Joakim
    • By Dennis
      Hola everyone!

I had a hunch! And I made a lens exchange with a colleague. I changed my Elmarit 28mm for a Zeiss C Biogon T 35mm F2.8. Of course, I got also some very good money because of the difference in price ($2,300 vs $900 approx).
      I tested already and I'm incredibly happy with the result. I'm new in the world of Rangefinder, I only owned an Elmarit for one year, and now this one. I always used lenses for SLR and DSLR. So I'm very newbie.
      I was so surprised (in a very good way) about the Zeiss contrast, details, sharpening and almost the lack of imperfections... Wow... so light, small but soooo powerful. I'm a 35mm guy, I always have been. I got a 28mm with my first Leica (M10) because my plan was a 28+50 combo. One lens first, then later the 50mm. I didn't resist and I made the change. And I was 100% happy about it.
      I like the 35mm frames better than the 28mm. And the focus ring range is better, shortest. I like 1/3 aperture stops etc....

But the lens comes with a detail...  check the videos here
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2y1inj9cq2tj8w6/AACwHw27CsRg6uhz1OTwKjBJa?dl=0&lst=
      ... you will understand it better.

Check also this video at 1'08" 

The little four screws are tight. And of course, most important... The lens performance is almost perfect, better than any Nikon I ever had 🙂 It works great. But it feels like is weak or more delicate, do you know what I mean
      Thanks in advance for your time

• By Iduna
      Leica R 8 with elmarit 180 mm on Kodak film