Links to lens reviews

barcoder

Sure. You send them and I'll post them. Or if you would rather do it yourself, editing is quite easy after you have established user name/password, for the Wiki. Links for off site items are formated in [square brackets].

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Well, apart reviews on present lenses, if one likes really the magic of lens design, this is a very special site :

ARTICOLI TECNICI DI ARGOMENTO FOTOGRAFICO by MARCO CAVINA

Not a refined web design, and mostly in Italian... but there are some very interesting and rare materials, including deep reviews on glasses of famous lenses, strange forgotten lenses, original drawings of reknown designers, prototypes etc...

Great site, Luigi. Good suggestion.

I made some links and contacted Marco Cavina for permission to link to his site. It has been several days with no response. (Perhaps because I don't know any Italian or because it's a donation site and he doesn't want direct links.)

The links are up for now, but without permission. I will take them down unless we get permission. Could you please ask him for us in Italian?

Thanks, Tim

... And, in fact, it was red and answered just this morning !!! Marco Cavina gives explicity the permission to link any page of his site we like... a very kind answer: he adds that is sorry to haven't answered to your original mail... probably the English confused him, or some spam agent made its work too strictly...

From the mail of Marco Cavina :

"Caro Luigi,

grazie per l'interessamento; naturalmente non c'è alcun problema, puoi linkare dal mio sito quello che desideri."

Trad. : "thanks for your interest, of course, there is no problem, you can link anything you like from my site"

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...