• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KenM
      I know that nearly everyone on this forum is more knowledgeable about Leica cameras than myself. I have a Q2 on order. 
      Several reviewers have reported high ISO/low light issues with the new sensor. Do people think that these problems can be be rectified, or at least improved, in a future firmware update? Or is the camera stuck with them?
      Or do the issues not really exist?
    • By plantagoo
      Ich verkaufe meine Leica D-Lux 7 mit Garantie bis Dezember 2020. Gekauft habe ich die Kamera am 11.12.2018 In Stuttgart bei einem Fotofachhändler. 
      Produktionsdatum der Kamera ist 11.2018.
      Original Lieferumfang: Originalverpackung, Leica D-Lux 7, Akku, 2 USB-Netzteile (US und Europa, unbenutzt), unbenutzte Handschlaufe, unbenutzter Blitz, unbenutztes USB-Kabel, Rechnung, Papiere.
      Zusätzlich lege ich in das Paket:
      * Automatikdeckel in silber (Original Panasonic/Leica) - quasi unverzichtbar
      * Gegenlichtblende in silber (JJC) mit passendem Deckel mit Innengriffmulden - sieht stylischer aus als der Automatikdeckel... 
      * 2 Pantona Akkus
      * Baxxtar Batterie Ladegerät
      Die Kamera hat ca. 150 Auslösungen (wenn es hochkommt).
      Die Kamera ist technisch und optisch natürlich top und m.E. von einem Neugerät nicht zu unterscheiden, da auf dem Display ab der ersten Sekunde ein hochwertiges Schutzglas von Brotect angebracht ist.
      Abholung bei einer Tasse Kaffee/Tee im Rhein-Main Gebiet nähe Hanau ist natürlich gerne möglich.
      Der Preis für das Komplettpaket ist 980 EUR incl. voll versichertem DHL Versand.
      Ich habe schon viel online/hier verkauft. Bisher waren alle Käufer zufrieden. Weitere Referenzen nenne ich gerne per PN.
      Fragen? Fragt gerne per PN.
      Bitte beachten: Ich möchte nicht tauschen. Ich lege nicht zurück. Ich biete keine Ratenzahlung an. Es handelt sich um einen Privatverkauf. Keine Garantie oder Gewährleistung durch mich, keine Rücknahme.

• By chris0959
      Hello all,
      I have the 'level gauge' feature enabled on my Typ 109, which is supposed to show a green line in the viewfinder when the camera is level.
      My images have often been out of level, with horizons dipping to the right so often that I couldn't believe I was not paying attention to the level.
      I finally went out to test it today, and sure enough...a series of 8 photos, horizontal and vertical, all taken with careful attention to the green line, and all very badly out of level.
      I'll attach one example here...they are all consistently like this. Takes a 1.7 adjustment in LR to level the horizon.
      Wondering if this is a known issue? Can't imagine I'll send back to factory and wait 6mos for a repair...had to do that once already. I'll just turn it off. But I am disappointed!
      Thanks for any advice.
      --C

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By PARIS-14
      Hello, I want to share with you my last experience with the SL.
      It was the first studio session on location I had, mixing strobes and ambient light, since I purchased the SL. During this session I have had a really hard times trying to focus on some faces during this group & portrait session yesterday!
      I was in a white walls area and the ambient light was rather normal (sunny day). I was shooting with a moderate natural and clear back-light coming from 2 windows. I used 2 strobes on the persons. Most of the time, I was more or less able to focus easily, but on one face it was almost impossible, wherever I set the focus point on the sensor, to focus! I had to add a side continuous light to be able to focus. And even so it was not obvious to achieve it right all the time.😳
      To be honest, I am a little disappointed by the "lack of power" of the AF response. Even my previous DSLR (Nikon D800 & Pentax K1....) were better in low or contrasted lights than the SL. 🤔
      On a more positive side the image quality (especially skin tons) is far better than everything I had in hands before. 🤩
      Has anyone gone through such difficulties and is there a better camera setting to insure better results? Many thanks in advance for your educated advice.  😁
    • By mrs.leica
      Liebes Forum,
      mir wurde meine Leica D-Lux mit der Seriennummer 5077567 gestohlen. Ich wäre sehr dankbar für eine Nachricht, sollte sie Euch in irgendeiner Art über den Weg laufen. Der Diebstahl wurde bereits zur Anzeige gebracht.
      Danke!