The M8 on the way to Sant James

Fotomiguel

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am trying to do the way to Sant James with my M8 and my 50 cron, the 28 elmar and the 15 cv. I am using a trekking backpack that i have modified adding in the front belt a small sansonite bag where I can keep my camera and lenses. I can take out my camera and lenses without stopping. So I am ready to shot in a couple of seconds. I start in Roncesvalles and I don't know where I'll finish depending on my mood and how well I find myself. My intention is not to shot too much, keeping myself ready for the really nice.

Kind regards

Miguel.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First day

Roncesvalles-Larrasoaña about 27km walking. I'm tired but fine. Very hard path up and down. Nice weather and some nice pictures. My M8 has been great. I'm reporting from my iphone. I started at 8.00 and finish at 16.00. About 30 shots. I'm happy with some of them. :)

Cheers

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Miguel,

si pasas por Pamplona, me encantaría saludarte. Yo también tengo una M8...

Saludos,

Joaquin

Hola Joaquin.

Siento mucho no haber mirado el foro antes. He pasado Pamplona y estoy pasando la noche en un albergue en Zairiquieri. Mañana voy subir el Monte del Perdón.

Es una pena. Me hubiera encantado tomar un cafe contigo. De todos modos si te apetece nos vemos en otro lado. Te mando mi telefono en un mensaje privado.

Tal vez vas de paseo por Puente la Reina.

Saludos.

Second day.

Larrasoaña-Zariquieri 25km.

It's been again a lovely sunny day. I'm even more tired but my M8 seems to give me extra power in the worst moments.

I've been shooting mostly with the 50mm cron and not many shots but some of them nice. The way to Sant James seems to be magical. I've met some nice people and some nice places. The light was really nice. My feet hurt but not too bad.

Thank you for your support.

Cheers

Miguel

Third day.

Zariquiegui-Puente la Reina 17km

today was not so hard. A bit shorter so now i feel fit again. In the morning it was foggi and my glasses condesated quite. I was a bit scared for my m8. But nothing happened. Not many good pictures until I met a old hard man. Babel. We tolk a bit and then I shot him. My first great portrait from this trip. The rest of the pictures are just fine. The m8 is working superb. I arrived soon and in the afternoon met Joaquin. We spend a really nice time talking about the m8, m9 and lenses. This forum has helped me again.

Gracias Joaquin. Lo he pasado fenomenal.

Thank you all

Miguel

Fourth day.

Puente la reina-Estella 24km

today I shot a great landscape picture. It happened arriving to Cirauqui. What a view! Everything was on the right position. The sun, the vinyards, the incredible nice village, the sky and clouds.... What a place! Otherwise the people are lovely and they don't mind to be shot at all. My m8+50 cron are really happy with this. I'm shooting about 50 photos a day. At the end of the day I delete 1/3 of them.

My feet start to sufer some pain. I hope it won't be a problem.

King regards

Miguel

Miguel, mucha suerte y buen camino, llevas la camara perfecta para el viaje, aunque muy cargado, olvidate de todo menos del 28, ... un blog no sería mala idea, aunque me imagino que después de cada jornada solo necesitas un plato caliente y un sitio para descansar..

Esa idea me ha rondado muchas veces, creo que tienes que estar bine preparado para poder hacer frente a las exigencias físicas y además conseguir alguna buena foto..

en cualquier caso, buen camino!

daniel belenguer