From Leica Wiki (English)
- Production era - 1935-1955
- Type - Optical, near-focusing device for Elmar 5 cm lenses. Fits between camera and lens.
- Catalog number - 16500 NOOKY
- Type - Optical, near-focusing device for Summicron 5 cm lenses. Fits between camera and lens.
- Catalog number - 16502 SOOKY
- Variants - Nickel or chrome with optical portion in black lacquer. In 1939 a reproduction ratio scale from 1:6 to 1:17.5 was engraved on the focusing mount.
- NOOKY-HESUM - 1960 similar close focus accessory with parallax for Hektor f= 5 cm 1:2.5 or Summar f= 5 cm 1:2 lens. Also known as NOKUM - 16505
- Reference - Page 40-41 of Dennis Laney's Leica 1984 Accessory Guide courtesy of Mike Butkus
- Forum discussion