From Leica Wiki (English)
- Production era - 1961-1980
- Code numbers - 16556 with 16557 UZEOO-M Compendium (expandable lens hood) at left of image
- Type - Universal focusing bellows II with interchangeable adapter rings
- Limitations - DON´T ever mount the Bellows II directly onto the M 240 body (or any M body)! It will fit, and lock in place, but will cover the bayonet release button so well that one cannot reach it to release the bellows again! -elgenper - see  #8 & #9 below.
- LEICA CAMERAS HISTORICA
- Dennis Laney's Leica Accessory Guide (1st edition) page 50 courtesy of Mike Butkus