LFI: Article about the new Leica M Monochrom (Type 246) and more
The latest LFI 4/2015 is available: With a reportage about Iraq from Dominic Nahr, an exploration of mini bars in Tokyo and a feature about the motor bike festival in Biarritz. In addition, an article on the new M Monochrom, as well as the new wide-angle Vario for the Leica T.
LFI Topic Overview
- Talking with: Krzysztof Candrowicz about festivals as institutions and the future of photo journalism.
- Reportage:Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis are refugees in their own country – a conversation with the photographer Dominic Nahr.
- Portfolio: In his „Silenzio!“ Series, photographer François Fontaine remembers his own personal history of film.
- Feature: Wheels & Waves: Once a year, the biker scene meets in Biarritz. Easy-going snap shots.
- Leica world: A long period of speculation comes to an end: the new Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246) with CMOS sensor is here!
- Leica world: With the Super-Vario-Elmar-T 11–23 mm f/3.5–4.5 Asph, Leica has launched a wide angle zoom for the T series.
- Leica world: The Leica 250GG with electro-motor played a role during World War II.
- Essay: Mini Bar: An intoxicated societal study based around a bar in Tokyo from Kiên Hoàng Lê.
- Project: Photographer Enrico Markus Essl captures special excerpts of daily urban life.
- Leica Classics: A homage on Toni Schneiders, a former member of the fotoforum group, who renovated photography in Germany.
LFI: Online or Newsstand
The trailer for the documentary “Mini Bar” by Kiên Hoàng Lê: