New LFI About The Sensor Corrosion Of The Leica M And More
New Leica Fotografie International is available: With an article about the sensor corrosion problem of the Leica M, a documentary about french troops in the Central African Republic and more.
LFI Topic Overview
- Books: Lenny Kravitz releases his first book “Flash!” full of portraits of fans taking his picture.
- Talking with: Marion Hislen speaks about the purpose of images in life.
- Reportage: French photographer Edouard Elias documents missions carried out by troops in the Central African Republic.
- Portfolio: Photographer Lorenzo Tugnoli and author Francesca Recchia offer another perspective on Afghanistan.
- Project: Manuel Uebler spends five days running a photography workshop in the Antarctic.
- Leica world: Leica’s sister company, CW Sonderoptic, has built a PL to M adapter that connects Leica M to the world of cine lenses.
- Leica world: The Leica 72. The spirit of the fifties: Leitz’s experiment to test the viability of a half-frame format.
- Leica world: Leica deals with the problem of corrosion on the sensors of the M9, M-E and M Monochrom, with fairness and research.
- Essay: In the second part of „Documenting America“, Danny Wilcox Frazier takes us to the Great Plains of North America.
- Leica Classics: Monique Jacot is one of the few women who have had a decisive impact on photography in Switzerland.
LFI: Online or Newsstand
The trailer for the documentary “The Foreigners” by Edouard Elias:
Short Glimpse Into the New Issue
LFI 2/2015 Table of Content