New LFI about the Exhibition “Eyes Wide Open!”, Robert Frank and More
The new Leica Fotografie International is available: With a report about the gap between rich and poor on the Maldives, a short test for Leica D-Lux & V-Lux and an interview with Wim Wenders.
LFI Topic Overview
- Talking with: Wim Wenders about his special trick for dealing with camera-shy photographers.
- Eyes Wide Open! 100 years of Leica photography! The exhibition at the Hamburg Deichtorhallen celebrates the history of the legend.
- Reportage: Maldives: Sun, sand and excess versus poverty, corruption and garbage.
- Project: The Leica Meet platform was founded by ambitious Leica photographers and has grown to 5,000 members.
- Leica World: The beginning of a two part series about the past, present and future of the rangefinder.
- Leica World: Leica X. Light-sensitive and uncompromising.
- Leica World: Leica D-Lux with Four Thirds sensor and fast zoom lens.
- Leica World: My Lens. Fashion photographer Adrian Crispin about the Leica Elmarit-M 90 mm f/2.8.
- Essay: Danny Wilcox Frazier captured the changes of Iowa with his Leica M6 TTL.
- Leica Classics: Robert Frank, one of the most influential photographers of the 20th century.
- Project: Brazilian photographer Luiz Paulo Furia only sees his daughter once a month – but his pictures keep her very close.
LFI: Online or Newsstand
The trailer for the documentary “All Inclusive” by Philipp Spalek:
Short Glimpse Into the New Issue
LFI 8/2014 Table of Content