New LFI Features All New Leica Products
The new Leica Fotografie International is available: With all information about the new Leica cameras, a documentary about the transgender scene in Istanbul and a portfolio from photographer Joel Meyerowitz.
LFI Topic Overview
- Photo Scene: M Magazine – the first issue. The M Magazine celebrates the legendary camera with great pictures taken by renowned photographers.
- Portfolio: His sensitivity and speed made him the precursor of street photography: Joel Meyerowitz.
- Portfolio: Jazz trumpet player Till Brönner takes portrait photos of colleagues, friends and celebrities.
- Project: It is the largest folk festival in the world and draws more than just tourists to the Theresienwiese: the Oktoberfest in Munich. Pictures with a local flavour.
- Leica World: Between tradition and innovation: three new M cameras for the 60th anniversary of the M system.
- Leica World: Next Generation: Leica introduce the completely re-designed Summarit-M lens quartet.
- Leica World: The new S will be launched in early 2015. The existing model will continue as the Leica S-E.
- Leica World: Leica X with the extremely light-sensitive Summilux 23 mm f/1.7 Asph.
- Leica World: A wide-angle and tele zoom have been added to the family of T lenses.
- Leica World: Leica V-Lux now with one-inch sensor.
- Leica World: Leica D-Lux now with Four Thirds sensor.
- Leica World: Sleeker, better, faster: the LFI Gallery is being relaunched.
- Reportage: Giulio Rimondi shows the life of transgender women in Istanbul – the longing for a normal life is a daily battle.
- Leica Classics: Jürgen Schadeberg: A homage to the ‘father of South African photography’.
LFI: Online or Newsstand
The trailer for the documentary “Dream Girls” by Giulio Rimondi:
Short Glimpse Into the New Issue
LFI 7/2014 Table of Content