New LFI About Crisis in Ukraine, Robert Lebeck and Many More
New Leica Fotografie International: With reportage about the consequences of GM soy seed in Argentina, the conflict in Ukraine and first information about the new Summicron-S 100 mm f/2.
LFI Topic Overview
- Portfolio: Franziska Stünkel is a master at transforming reflections into compositions with both depth and superficiality.
- Reportage: Fatal consequences: Soy bean plantations promise Argentinian farmers high returns, but gene manipulated seeds need aggressive pesticides.
- Project: A rehabilitation centre takes care of orphaned orangutans on Borneo – wildlife photography with an M8.
- Leica World: Is there a definition for ‘Leica colours’? Why both the M9 and the M (Typ 240) have their own particular nuances.
- Leica World: The Leica T goes online! The necessary iPhone App is now available.
- Leica World: With the new tele Summicron-S 100 mm f/2 Asph, Leica is closing up another gap in the palette of S lenses.
- My Lens: Joachim Baldauf about the Summarit-S 70 mm f/2.5 Asph. A classic portrait focal length?
- Reportage: War or Peace: Ukraine has been caught between protests, uprisings and desires for autonomy since last February.
- Leica Classics: A homage to the great, recently deceased, photographer Robert Lebeck.
LFI: Online or Newsstand
The new LFI 6/2014 is available online or at the newsstand for 6.50€.
Short trailer for each issue can be found on Youtube and Vimeo. Short glimpse into the latest issue? Of course: Here is a short reading excerpt. Have fun!
A foretaste: The trailer for the documentary “Legal Toxin” by Alvaro Ybarra Zavala.