Leica User Weekend in Trier – September 6th & 7th 2014
The final schedule for the Leica Forum Meeting in Trier and Luxembourg is for sure! All Leica friends are invited for the September 6th & 7th 2014 to attend the meeting.
On the first day the group will stay in Trier and the second day in Luxembourg city. During the stay in Trier the following programme be proposed:
- 11:00-12:00 Meet and greet at the
Weinstube KesselstattBrunnenhof in front of the cathedral of Trier.
- 12:00-18:00 Tour in Trier, places that will be visited are: Trierer Dom, Porta Nigra, Market place, Basilika, old city walls, roman thermal bath, Judengasse, 3-Königshaus.
- 19:00- : Dinner at the Krokodil restaurant in Trier. (please report via survey your participation, it must be reserved)
- 23:00-00:00 Night shooting at the central market place.
On Sunday the group will visit Luxembourg city:
- 9:00 departure Trier, either by train (8:52) or by several cars, depending on the number of participants.
- 10:00-13:00 Photo tour in Luxembourg city, places that will be visited are: gelle Fra, Cathedral Notre Dame, Place d’armes, Palais of the grand duke, Neumünster Abbey, Luxembourg Grund etc.
- 13:00-15:00 Lunch in a British pub in the Grund.
- 15:00 departure to Trier, travelling home or staying in Luxembourg with David.
- 16:00 Caffee and Cake at the Brunnenhof café in Trier.
Here are a few hotel recommendations for Trier:
Or you can stay on a camping, like Ferdl and Thomas.
A poll where you can indicate your interest you can find in the forum.
We hope a lot of old and new Leica friends will met in the oldest city of Germany!