In this link list you can find a bunch of reviews, videos, hands on and pictures of the new Leica T (Type 240), which was announced on April 24th:
- David Farkas from Red Dot Forum published a comprehensive LEICA T review, even including a demonstration of the App. (Update 4-29-2014)
- Camera West could also take a closer look on the camera and shared some DNG files already. In addition you can pre-order the LEICA T in their online shop. (Update 4-29-2014)
- Jonathan Slack: Forum member Jono had the opportunity to test the new camera as well. He shares his thoughts in this interesting review – Testing Taifun . . . The new Leica T
- Leica Camera offers a lot interesting information around the new camera and comes up with a new website design and content.
- Ming Thein was allowed to test the LEICA T as one of the first user and describes his experience in this interesting review.
- Steve Huff: As usual Steve has created a complete review about the new camera with great images and a 34 min. video review.
- The Photoblographer also contributes a first impression article on the LEICA T.
- The Luminous Landscape shared a review, too.
- Kristian Dowling published a complexe and informative review with information about the camera, practical use and facts about the accessories
- Reviewed.com shared a complex test of the Taifun.
- ePHOTOzine offers a number of product images and a short hands-on about the LEICA T (Type 701).
- dpreview was allowed to check the camera and shared a short article.
- photography blog: Mark Goldstein shows some sample images.
- TechRadar presents a short review of the LEICA T (Type 701).
Leica T (Type 701) Video: Reviews, Comments and Production