LFI: New Issue Available!
The new LFI is available: With an interesting story about the not accepted state of Transnistria, an acrobatic Leica X Vario field test and second part of the “Italian Flag Phenomenon” series.
Content of the New LFI
- Talking With: Micha Schwing, Getty Image’s Senior Manager Content Strategy
- Portfolio: With El Sistema all children in Venezuela have the opportunity to learn an instrument. A portfolio with impressive images.
- Reportage: False promises draw young Nigerians to Istanbul. But, instead of a professional career they have to do dull jobs and aimless training
- Feature: In 2003 Bruno Stevens documented the Iraq war. A decade later he returned in search of the same protagonists and locations.
- Leica World: “Italian Flag Phenomenon” Part 2 – the reasons for these colour shifts and what can be done about them.
- Leica World: Leica Elmarit-S 45mm f/2.8 Asph: A classic 35mm focal length for the Leica S system.
- Theme: Marcus Reichmann visited a family circus – putting the X Vario through its paces.
- Reportage: No country in the world acknowledges Transnistria as a sovereign state. Even so, it has a government, its own money and its own passports.
- Leica Classics: A portrait of the famous photo journalist Thomas Hoepker.
LFI Available at Newsstand or Online
The LFI is available online or at the newsstand for 6.50€.
Here is a short glimpse into the new issue:
Table of Content