"Do you know the world ?" -- Competition --

T00m

I meant the stretch of coast South of Grenada but I should have been clearer. My parents live in Nerja and the coast looks similar to this but I don't recognise the building.

www.robertpoolephotography.com

Still further East of Nerja. 

Hello Otto,

I don't think that Wally meant "throwing in the towel" on the entire Thread. I think he was writing about identifying the location of this specific photo.

I would think that how many years this Thread has been here should not have a relationship to its continuing. I also think that it is an enjoyable part of the Forum. Even though this, as with many other Sections in the Forum, has its "hills & valleys".

If others disagree with what I have written there are other Sections in this Forum that they can go to & enjoy, while leaving this Section to those who find it worth reading, viewing or participating in.

Among other things: By challenging people to locate & identify places: This Section gives people the locations of interesting places which providers of photos in other parts of the Forum sometimes do NOT do.

May all of your choices for reading & viewing of the Leica Forum be enjoyable & useful.

Best Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael Geschlecht
  • Like 3

Ok Michael, well, I'm certainly in if this thread gives not a feeling of the last of the Mohicans. You see, it's not very funny for people who post a riddle to get no response for days and days, although I agree with you on the value of the thread in itself

Edited by otto.f

Hello Otto,

Thank you for your response.

Sometimes some people do not always have the opportunity to respond on a daily basis.

Best Regards,

Michael

In addition to this, I have no pictures to post, having only had my Leica for less than two years. Maybe others are on a similar situation.

Rob

Hello Everybody,

I am not in an airport. Otherwise:

Me too.

Best Regards,

Michael

Not Castell del Ferro, don't think there is a harbor there.

www.robertpoolephotography.com

• Like 1

Cartagena?

Sorry, I scanned the whole coast between Xabia and Nerja with Apple Maps, but it beats me

Cartagena it is.  I am so impressed with this place that I assumed anyone with a love of Spain would know it right off. Never intended to imply that we abandon this thread for lack of interest, only my particular photo.  Both Michaels are wise and correct on all counts. Let's move onward and have fun!

It's your turn ottof.

• Like 2