"Do you know the world ?" -- Competition --

T00m

Lose? Some exposures maybe

:D

Now a place you can stay, in case you win something in Vegas ... but you´ll need a plane or ship to get there. A little hint: It´s a nice and (in it´s field) well known hotel!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

William L. is not allowed to answer, because he was inside to get a brochure while i took this shot and watched our car and M gear behind the seats!

That's your car on the photo? Not bad... ;)

Not mine, just hired for a week, but William has the "big" brother of that thing in the same color, just double sized engine;) A Leica M ist just the right camera for that thing, because you cannot transport two DSLR camerabags in it when you´re on vacation with lugguage. The small Billingham and Fog bags fits just right behind the seats.

So, any idea where that place is and what´s it called? I think the Brits might find out. Another hint: There´s some water around.

Not mine, just hired for a week, but William has the "big" brother of that thing in the same color, just double sized engine;) A Leica M ist just the right camera for that thing, because you cannot transport two DSLR camerabags in it when you´re on vacation with lugguage.

I just learned in another thread that the car that goes with a Leica is a Mercedes... :)

Mercedes ConceptFASCINATION

So, any idea where that place is and what´s it called? I think the Brits might find out. Another hint: There´s some water around.

I can just guess. Maybe Isle of Man or Malta?

Don't you know there's a depression on?

Us Brits can't afford to stay in places like that. Only rich, American tourists get the opportunity :) £600 per night? :eek:

Hambleton Hall Tarrif

Andy,

you Brits don´t read the tariff carefully!

Well behaved dogs are welcome at Hambleton by prior arrangement.

A charge of £10.00 per night is made. Special conditions apply.

Even the youth hostels are more expensive on your island - Morgan drivers can get wet like dogs, bark, bark :D

I can't see William being satisfied with a standard single room, can you? :) Even those are over two hundred quid a night!

But, you do get a continental breakfast (not an English one, I note) for those rates. So, that's OK, then... :o

I can't see William being satisfied with a standard single room, can you? :) Even those are over two hundred quid a night!

That explains the green face he had, coming back to the car:D Hey, we already had a room in another hotel, but had to sweat because of no air-con.

Well, having caused the economic downturn all over the world , we Americans (other than bankers and investment brokers who are still getting rich :rolleyes: ) can't afford to fly across the Atlantic, let alone stay at hotels such as Hambleton Hall. :mad:

Anyway, here we go with another picture.

170940559_wFFbc-L.jpg

• jaapv unpinned and pinned this topic