My Leica set

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Good Filip ! Is clear that you have understood well how to use a venerable old rangefinder... and also how to appreciate the out-of-focus of background - the leaves make a fine contrast with the (fine, btw) subject; just an advice.. better to avoid the pole right "out of the head"...:)

• 8 years later...

Hello! Sorry for digging out this old(!) topic but maybe you could help me out :) I recently bought a micro 4/3 olympus camera, and i'd like to give second life to my leica lenses. There are pretty cheap adapters for 4/3 but (and here's my question) is it M39 mount on those lenses?

Hello! Sorry for digging out this old(!) topic but maybe you could help me out :) I recently bought a micro 4/3 olympus camera, and i'd like to give second life to my leica lenses. There are pretty cheap adapters for 4/3 but (and here's my question) is it M39 mount on those lenses?

For Leica LTM lenses search on eBay for L39 to micro four thirds

For Leica M lenses search for Leica M to micro four thirds

I have used my LTM lens on both my M4/3 and my newer Fuji X series cameras and they work fine, increasing contrast in post production is sometimes required.

The cheap Chinese adapters work fine but look for those with grub screws to rotate the lens to endure the f stop markings on the lens is at the 12 o'clock position.