The Leica Forum uses cookies. Read the privacy statement for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    OK, understood.

Photo
- - - - -

M10 and Super Angulon 3,4/21

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationFly-over land (Indiana)

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:49

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

@Peter,

In the Lightroom develop module, scroll down (right sidebar) till you find "Transform."  Click on the Full button.  That should address the issue, unless your image was shot from a diagonal angle.  If that is the case, Transform will over-correct to the point of requiring you to do some cropping. 

If the result is not what you want, the next thing to try is to download the Flatfield plugin from Adobe's website as others have noted.

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are."

- Ernst Haas

#22 exile

exile

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:15

The WATE is a very different lens design that casts virtually perpendicular light onto the sensor. Please try the 21/2.8 non-ASPH as a code.
  • UliWer said thank you to this

#23 coogee

coogee

Nordlicht

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • City / Ort:Sydney

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:15

Anyone try with the above profile? I'm curious to see how the SA stacks up. Probably still not too well is my guess.

This is definitely one lens that shouldn't need any visit to the 'Transform' button.

#24 01af

01af

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 7,090 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 13:15

Well, would you care to share your tests?

See here.

#25 JMF

JMF

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Premium Member
  • 1,518 posts
  • City / Ort:Brazil

Posted 23 March 2017 - 13:45

See here.

I was refering to the 21 SA 3.4 smearing problem , not to the italian flag syndrom nor any fall-off which can be taken care in post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

Leica Deals