Black Rapid Cross Shot strap

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Anyone using the Black Rapid Cross Shot strap??.............I'm wondering if it will work with both my SL and S??

You need a really right stuff baseplate and a magpul sling all really well made the only problem is the S plate doesn't have a QD fitting for the magpul so you need to buy another little gadget from really right stuff but it can be used on any Arca baseplate. I bought a holdfast moneymaker but not as comfortable. For a sling the magpul rrs combos are a dream. Also I noticed you had thought of trading in for 100mp if you ever do I might be interested. I have S006 might want more bits in the future.

I can't praise the magpul highly enough the material is even comfortable on bare skin if your based in the tropics it might help more than Lincolnshire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need a really right stuff baseplate and a magpul sling all really well made the only problem is the S plate doesn't have a QD fitting for the magpul so you need to buy another little gadget from really right stuff but it can be used on any Arca baseplate.

I second that. It is the first sling system that really like.

I really like the double QD fitting. With big lenses, I lock one under the camera and the other under the lens.