It's Pruning time

XVarior

Advertisement (gone after registration)

In Lebanon, an apple tree is considered the king of fruits. Growers plant them at altitudes varying between 1000 and 2000 meters above sea level.

The produce they got from that high altitude soil is considered amongst the best in the world.

The guy pruning his trees is also know as "King of the mountain" among his community!

Thanks for looking.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 19

You are developing a very recognisable style Rori. The wide angle accentuates the hand and pruning shears in the foreground, drawing attention to them. As his living is focused on his work with the land this accentuates the importance of it. I would like to see more of the man too, I'm sure you must have shot his portrait a number of times. Thanks for sharing.

Rob

You are developing a very recognisable style Rori. The wide angle accentuates the hand and pruning shears in the foreground, drawing attention to them. As his living is focused on his work with the land this accentuates the importance of it. I would like to see more of the man too, I'm sure you must have shot his portrait a number of times. Thanks for sharing.

Rob

Indeed Rob, I've shot too many portraits of this man including the one above. all are part of an award winning documentary that is about to be screened in Lebanon. I've posted more of him here before.

Thanks for your feedback amigo.

• Like 1

I've been missing your photography and am more than pleased to see this photo - thoughtfully composed and exposed. It's lovely and am glad to hear of your.

Thanks

Charles

Thank you Charles. Nice to hear from you.

Not sure either. I am no big fan of light up with flashlights.

For my taste it is to dominant in this case.

Sorry but I prefer reflectors......

Thanks for the feedback SS. I also am not a fan of flashes but I had to, it's for a specific project.

• Like 1