Short cut not visible in viewfinder

Big John

The default is that the TopLeft button is disabled when the EVF is active to prevent your nose or fingers from entering the menu system. This includes assigned functions too.

There is an option in the setup pages of the menu that allows the TopLeft button to be enabled at all times.

• Like 3

The default is that the TopLeft button is disabled when the EVF is active to prevent your nose or fingers from entering the menu system. This includes assigned functions too.

There is an option in the setup pages of the menu that allows the TopLeft button to be enabled at all times.

Thank you!! Will have a think about whether to change that default or instead to move ISO shortcut elsewhere.

John

...or move ISO shortcut elsewhere... 

I put EV Compensation on Top Right and ISO setting on Bottom Right. Top Left is set to Drive Mode (I almost never change it, and certainly not while looking through the EVF), Bottom Left is Metering Pattern (which I do switch between often).