Visoflex 020 on the M10 !

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I just noted that the new M10 can use the same Visoflex 020 as the T/TL.

Interesting,  if I buy a T/TL to use with the M lenses I already have (for my M7) and one day I'll decide to upgrade to the M10 I already have the Visoflex !

Not sure this is so important but I like this kind of "interchangeability" in the family, just thinking!

robert

PS: from the short test I did in a shop it seems me the quality of the Visoflex is excellent!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I use the Visoflex on the T and it is good, much, much better than the EVF on the M240.

Regards, Tom

I've been using a Fenix 5X to log my track but recently been wondering how quick and accurate the GPS tagging is with the M10 and VF020 combo. I have the M240 with the multifunction grip, and GPS acquisition takes an unpractical amount of time

I've been using a Fenix 5X to log my track but recently been wondering how quick and accurate the GPS tagging is with the M10 and VF020 combo. I have the M240 with the multifunction grip, and GPS acquisition takes an unpractical amount of time

M10 + Visoflex 020 for GPS: you have informations here, https://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/268501-m10-and-gps-function/

https://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/268501-m10-and-gps-function/page-3

see post #60

Edited by a.noctilux

I just noted that the new M10 can use the same Visoflex 020 as the T/TL.

Interesting, if I buy a T/TL to use with the M lenses I already have (for my M7) and one day I'll decide to upgrade to the M10 I already have the Visoflex !

Not sure this is so important but I like this kind of "interchangeability" in the family, just thinking!

robert

PS: from the short test I did in a shop it seems me the quality of the Visoflex is excellent!

That is really great.

Can you also use the same bag and Strap for TL and M?

Can One wear the same underwear while shooting M or TL???

• 3 weeks later...