So i got myself a red lens

dennersten

• 3 weeks later...

Its the little beacons in life, that sometimes reminds us what we have endured.

Having also being diagnosed, the worlds seem to have ended and tears flowed so many ( if not all ) nights.  I also remember the day when they said I was recovered. Albeit dark, seems that everything did clear and tears flowed again - but that time, very different ones, of joy. I'm sure the feeling was the same for you, watching life with a new pair of eyes, approaching things with a new mind.

What better to do, with a red lens ? eheheheh.  Great lens, great story, happy that you recovered.

• Like 3

The red 50 Apo arrived today it's a real beauty. 

So why did i do a crazy thing like that? 

I have recovered successfully from a year with cancer. I´ve got a pretty big indemnity for late diagnosis. I was 4 times at hospital before they gave me the right diagnose.

So i wanted to buy something which i use a lot (and love) to remind med to always enjoy what i got, never postpone anything, take care of all your beloved ones, etc. It's so easy to forget what is important in life.

And i love the looks :-)

attachicon.gifröd-1.jpg

Wonderful!  No wonder 58 people have pressed the "thanks" button :)

Use it in the best of health and may the red remind you of the great celebration of sharing your images with family and friends.

• Like 1