"Paper Light Meter Computer"

pridbor

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I just moved across the Atlantic and in the process lost a piece of information/link to a "Paper folded Light meter" Computer.  Basically looks like an old sliding Computer Stick.

I believe that it was a member on this Forum who gave reference to two gentlemen one who invented the concept and the other who made a simple/simpler version of this manual device. 

Could someone please come up with a link to these papperdesigns, which seems to do a great job in setting up a manual camera in a very simple manner based upon 16 light conditions or so.

Thanks in advance

Preben

Yes although it's notorious the same website, but that's OK.

Do you make use of it? It seemed very logical when I read the explanation of it's use, so I figured I would try it

Thanks for the quick reply!

Preben

" Yes, you get your exposures...until one realises that you only have to look at the light yourself...without aids...surprise, a prefect exposure." cheers.

:-) I believe you but I'm in training after 15+ years of hiatus from film photography so I think I need "crutches" to help me whichever way :-). I agree with you but I assume that you use your equipment more than I do too, so sometimes repetition makes master

I found the website within the link bscott gave me so I'm good to go!

Thanks for the inputs both of you

Preben

• Like 1