Bag for T with lenses and viewfinder

Ivar, have a look at the peak design bag, my wife bought me one for Christmas and I went out with it today, superbly comfortable and accommodates 2 lenses, flash gun and a whole host of accessories

https://www.peakdesign.com/the-everyday-messenger

I previously had the Manfrotto Allegra 30 Messenger Bag which was superb but ached a little carrying all day long, thus why I changed to the Peak, which has a similar carrying capacity but appears a little more comfortable.

http://www.hiltonphoto.co.uk/products/details/46661.html

The Manfrotto came with an internal zip padded bag for the camera, whereas the Peak comes with really cool padded dividers.

I wanted something that wasn't leather and was relatively waterproof, both achieved my needs.

Hope that helps?

• Like 1

I have the Peak Design, but am not overly impressed with the comfort or accesibility of it. 

I have recently tried the Crumplers and love them. the Roady 7500 maybe a little too big. 

I also have the Lowepro Sling (now on Version 3, but I still use the original) for my Micro 4/3 and it takes the Leica M with a couple of lenses too. 

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I love the Billingham Bags and I bought a Billingham Presstop 106 Camera Bag, but blimey is it heavy or what!

I have to be careful as I have a triple slipped disk in my lower back and although the bag is build wise superb it is just too heavy in comparison to the Peak Design and not quite accommodating. I also looked at the Hadley Large Pro, but that will not fit everything in for me and weighs 1.64Kgs!, Next time I get a chance I'll take some photos of how much stuff I can get into the Peak Design.

The Peak Design 30 weighs 1.1Kg

Edited by Jkulin

I need a bag for my T equipment - has anyone tried out the Leica System Bag for T/L - code # 18761?

I have this bag and I can tell you it's an amazing bag.

I just traveled to Florida and took my Leica T, EVF and the following lenses: Vario 18-56mm, Summicron 23mm with hood, Summilux M 50mm, Summicron M 28mm. On top of this I had the Leica T on the Leica original leather case and straps.

It's just perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased a 1901 RF Fotobag. I ordered it from England and it arrived in a few days. It is all leather, very slim profile and is well padded. The price is 99 pounds plus shipping ( $120 + shipping ). I store my Leica T with 18-56 zoom lens mounted plus the 23mm prime and the 56-135mm zoom lens, batteries, charger, filters, et. al. Admittedly it is a squeeze, but I really don't take all that stuff when I shoot, so it is reasonably roomy. It is also very handsome and fitting for a Leica camera. See website image.

http://www.1901fotografi.co.uk/shop/the-1901-photographers-rffotobag

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2