The Leica Forum uses cookies. Read the privacy statement for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    OK, understood.

Photo
- - - - -

Found Some Blue Sky

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mikozia

mikozia

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationTokyo/USA

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:33

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Attached File  HiRise.jpg   410.45KB   0 downloads

A beautiful day for strolling around town.

• stray cat and war said thank you to this

#2 stuny

stuny

• Moderators
  • 88,015 posts
  • City / Ort:New York

Posted 31 December 2016 - 14:54

Very nice.  I remember seeing these buildings in October

• mikozia said thank you to this
Stuart
www.barbara-and-stu.com

#3 mikozia

mikozia

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationTokyo/USA

Posted 01 January 2017 - 23:09

Hi Stuart,

This post is for you. You commented kindly on my previous post that it would be nice to have blue sky in the Bellevue Art Museum photo. So I searched high and low and found this one. I am so glad that you like it.

I always admire how gentlemanly and encouraging to all the members who post their photos in this forum. You are an awesome photographer yourself and I enjoy your beautiful pictures and sometimes humorous titles of your posts. There is a lot to learn from you both as a photographer and as a member of this society.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

#4 ShawnK

ShawnK

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 18:49

Hi Stuart,

This post is for you. You commented kindly on my previous post that it would be nice to have blue sky in the Bellevue Art Museum photo. So I searched high and low and found this one. I am so glad that you like it.

I always admire how gentlemanly and encouraging to all the members who post their photos in this forum. You are an awesome photographer yourself and I enjoy your beautiful pictures and sometimes humorous titles of your posts. There is a lot to learn from you both as a photographer and as a member of this society.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

"Hear, Hear"  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

Leica Deals